Located in G Pavilion
Terms Of Sale
THIS IS AN INTERNET ONLY AUCTION!
LOCATION: 45625 ST RT 154 ROGERS, OHIO 44455 (ROGERS COMMUNITY AUCTION (THE FLEA MARKET GROUNDS).
REMOVAL: Pick Up for this auction will be immediately following the auction until 4:0 PM and the following day from 8:00 AM to 12 Noon. ALL lots MUST be picked up the Thursday following the auction by 12:00 PM Noon. Any lots left will be moved outside and moving fees may be applied. The office is open until 4:00PM, but loaders for the large bales will be available after the auction until 4:30PM on Wednesday as well as Thursday morning. NO large bale loading on Fridays. Any bales remaining the following Wednesday will be forfeited and resold.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: There is a 10% buyers premium applying to all forms of payment.
2. REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card along with required contact information. You will receive a bidder number via email.
3. PAYMENT: Buyers may pay with cash, check or credit card during the pickup times. If you have not picked your items up at the designated times or have not made other arrangements your credit card on file with bid.rogersohio.com will be charged for your purchases. Be sure to have an available balance on your credit card for your online purchases. Rogers Community Auction Inc. has the right to pre-authorize a bidders credit card, deactivate the account or cancel the bids of any bidder, for any reason, at their sole discretion as all of our online auctions are "With Reserve" auctions. All purchases not paid for by 12:00 Noon on the Thursday following the auction will be charged at that time.
4. SALES TAX: A SALES TAX OF 7.25% WILL BE COLLECTED FROM ALL OHIO BUYERS. If you have an exemption tell the office when paying.
5. REMOVAL: This is an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS DURING THE INDICATED REMOVAL TIME(S). NO REFUNDS OR CHARGEBACK'S WILL BE GRANTED. After the scheduled removal, items left will be considered abandoned. The amount of your purchase will be surrendered as a removal fee up to the total amount of your purchase for disposal of your item(s). Buyer(s) may arrange for moving services with insured moving company. IF THERE IS AN EMERGENCY, please call the main number at 330-227-3233 immediately as any items you leave at the pick-up are considered abandoned and ownership reverts to the Seller. We will not allow other parties to remove items that appear "Abandoned."
6. SHIPPING: Rogers Community Auction, Inc. is not responsible for shipping. Any shipping that is necessary will be set up by the buyer.
7. OUR COMMITMENT TO THE CUSTOMER: We appreciate your business but also your understanding. Our Seller(s) are not responsible for paying extra handling charges incurred by us for your items. Buyers are also asked to consider that if they were purchasing at a live auction, they would usually be required to remove all items auction day. We want a win/win for Sellers and Buyers and we ask that you abide by our terms and conditions.
8. PICKUP OF ASSETS: Bidders are responsible for their own removal. Any item NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Bidder further agrees to be held personally responsible for all purchases made on their account, and agrees that bidder will not charge back items which are not picked up during the published removal times. Rogers Community Auction Inc. may refuse to allow third party individuals to assist buyers if they feel they are unprepared or not equipped to move items. If you present a hazard to yourself, the building or others at the auction you may not be permitted to move items. An auction pick up is NOT a place for small children. The auction company staff does not provide moving services or tools. All Buyers accept that pickup may be electronically recorded and monitored.
9. BIDDING ERRORS: Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid. Please make sure and review all bids before submitting. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exceptions.
10. MAXIMUM BIDS: If you increase your "maximum bid" while you are the high bidder, the system will increase your original bid by one increment as the system interprets this as "another bid". To avoid this, wait until you are "out bid" to place a new bid or maximum bid. If you are immediately outbid when you place your bids, then you are likely bidding against a maximum bid and it will be so indicated. MANY of our buyers use maximum bids as they no doubt have seen the convenience and do not risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items. CLICK ON THE "REFRESH LINK" often to be sure you are seeing current data.
11. GROSS BIDDING ERRORS: If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact our office by email at email@example.com or call 330-227-3233. Communication of the error does not in itself resolve the error. Rogers Community Auction Inc. will attempt to address the bidding error.
12. STAGGERED CLOSING: The online auction closes 3 items per 1 minute intervals. This feature works great with the auto-extend feature to closely emulate a 'live' auction.
13. DYNAMIC CLOSING: The closing time of an asset is automatically extended an additional 1 minute whenever a bid is placed within the last 1 minute of the asset's closing time to allow bidders to bid and will continue until bidding ceases.
14. BID NOTIFICATION: If you have been outbid you will be notified by email up to the time that the auction begins to "close". PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE OUTBID NOTICES OR YOUR INVOICE! To quickly review your bids and see if you have won you can utilize the 'review bids' feature. Items that you have been outbid on will be clearly marked.
15. WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email). If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9 AM the next day. If you do not receive a paid email invoice then you did not win any items at the online auction. NOTE: it takes time to process invoices so plan on up to 1 hour after auction close to receive your invoice.
16. BIDDING NOTIFICATIONS: The system sends out various notifications which may include "outbid" notices These notices are not sent after the auction begins to close. The auction company does not guarantee these automated communications and are for bidders convenience only.
17. NON-DELIVERY: In the event an item is not available for pickup, the buyer must notify our onsite staff and file a claim by replying to your original emailed invoice noting what was not available within 24 hours of the pickup date. After 24 hours, the Auctioneer and buyer agrees that there is no grounds to claim non-delivery of item.
18. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: For demonstration purposes various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions. . CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. The photo may also depict other items that are not included. Always read the item description. Buyer holds Rogers Community Auction Inc. and their third party vendor harmless in any and all cases and may not rescind offer to purchase for any reason, including but not limited to information they consider erroneous in the inspection report or any other descriptive information given which pertains to the item.
23. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our Seller(s) are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. If in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
29. LIMITATIONS: The above-stated terms and conditions of sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auction company. Terms and conditions may change from auction to auction and are agreed to electronically by bidders upon registration. Terms and conditions are designed as general guidelines and may not cover every possible scenario. Rogers Community Auction Inc. is not responsible for the fraudulent or unauthorized use of your bidder number and bidding account. Bidders are responsible for the security of same. If you feel someone may possess this information, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. Buyers agree that they have reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of the auction. These terms and conditions constitute an enforceable and binding electronic agreement upon their electronic acceptance by the Bidder. Online auctions is conducted via the website entitled http://rogersohio.hibid.com/auctions/current/, Rogers Community Auction Inc. 45625 St Rt 154 Rogers, OH 44455 - 330-227-3233 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rogers, Ohio 44455
Pick Up for this auction will be immediately following the auction and the following day from 8:00 AM to 12 Noon. ALL lots MUST be picked up the Thursday following the auction by 12:00PM Noon. Any lots left will be moved outside and moving fees may be applied. The office is open until 4:00PM, but loaders for the large bales will be available after the auction until 4:30PM on Wednesday as well as Thursday morning. NO large bale loading on Fridays. Any bales remaining the following Wednesday will be forfeited and resold.
Hay & Grain Online Auction
Starts Closing @ 1:00PM EST (note auto extend feature).
Contact us at 330-227-3233 or email@example.com for more information.
Preview anytime before the auction at your leisure.
Pick Up for this auction will be immediately following the auction and the following day from 8:00 AM to 12 Noon. The office is open until 4:00PM, but loaders for the large bales will be available after the auction until 4:30PM on Wednesday as well as Thursday morning. ALL lots MUST be picked up the Thursday following the auction by 12:00PM Noon. Any lots left will be moved outside and moving fees may be applied. NO large bale loading on Fridays.